- This event has passed.
A Wedding & Event Design Master Class with Kevin Lee
August 27 - August 28
Join Kevin Lee in Napa Valley at Brasswood Estate in St. Helena for the wedding and event design master class. It is an exclusive opportunity to walk through the step-by-step process of designing world-class events for the Oscars, Emmys, and celebrity weddings. In this Master Class workshop, you will get an inside look into the world of celebrations created by Kevin Lee. This 2-day workshop includes a special art show event hosted by Phillippe Hoerle Guggenheim of HG Contemporary and Brasswood Estate.
In this class, you will:
- Experience a full immersion into Napa Valley including food, wine, and art
- Learn the scope of work outlined for creating signature weddings and celebrity events
- Review case studies of both past and present-day celebrity events, galas, and award shows
- Learn the design process Kevin walks through to design, plan, and produce his events
- Create hands-on designs including, floral centerpieces, tablescapes, lighting, and draping
- Participate in a styled photoshoot to capture your designs for your portfolio
- Fully understand the methodology used by Kevin and his team to present and produce an Oscar-worthy Event Design
- Participate in the design and hosting of an exquisite Art Show hosted by Phillippe Hoerle Guggenheim of HG Contemporary and Brasswood Estate
Seats are limited. Find out more including the full 2-day schedule and how to reserve your seat here.